Duties and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Requires prior Laborer experience with an underground utility and directional drilling crew.
- Assist crew with various duties as assigned for underground construction projects.
- Clean and prepare construction area
- Assist team members by carrying, organizing, and placing materials.
- Load and unload building materials to be used.
- Dig trenches, backfill holes, or compact earth or fill.
- Operate and maintain equipment used on the project.
- Ability to work with direct and indirect supervision.
- Install barricades, cones, and markers for traffic control patterns.
- Ability to use all tools in a safe manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- We offer a full benefits package including medical, paid holidays, and vacation, 401k retirement plan with match, and more.
- EOE DFWP
Disclaimer: This job description is a brief outline of intended duties and/or responsibilities that are required of the employee and are subject to change with or without advance notice. Previous work history will be validated. This job description is not a contract and may be adjusted as deemed appropriate in the sole discretion of David Mancini & Sons, Inc and its management.